Ryder System, Inc. honored its top carriers at its Annual Ryder Carrier Quality Award event in Chicago on June 6. Fourteen U.S. and Canadian carriers were recognized for service quality and operational excellence.
The Ryder Carrier Quality Award recipients include:
- LTL National Carrier: Old Dominion Freight Line
- LTL Inter-Regional Carrier: Holland
- LTL Regional Carrier: Southeastern Freight Lines
- Canadian TL Carrier: Keltic Transportation
- Canadian LTL Carrier: Consolidated Fastfrate
- Specialized Flatbed: PI&I Motor Express Inc.
- Oil and Gas Specialized Truckload: Essential Logistics LLC
- Canadian Oil and Gas Specialized Truckload: Entrec Corporation
- Intermodal: RE Transportation Inc.
- National Dry Van: Mesilla Valley Transportation
- Regional Dry Van: Total Transportation of Mississippi
- Temperature Controlled: IWX Motor Freight
- International Maritime Commerce: Pilot Freight Services
- Freight Forwarder: Dachset