Truckers for FedEx cleaned up at the recent truck driving championships staged by the Louisiana Motor Transport Association.
The competition's Grand Champion (overall highest score) was Eric Courville, who drives for FedEx Freight.
Cody Bailey, who drives for FedEx Ground, was the event's Rookie of the Year (Highest score for a first-time participant): and also won the Mechanics Award (Best pre-trip inspection).
FedEx Freight won the Team Trophy (Best average score -- four or more drivers).
Top finishers in each category include:
- 3rd Place – Gary Tyler – Walmart
- 2nd Place – Trina Plummer – Trim & Trim of Louisiana
- 1st Place – Donald Williams – FedEx Ground
- 3rd Place – Gary Lubag – Walmart
- 2nd Place – Leroy Williams – XPO Logistics, Inc.
- 1st Place – Corey Mitchell – FedEx Freight
- 3rd Place – Michael Bass
- 2nd Place – Chad Rudesill – FedEx Ground
- 1st Place – James Maxwell – FedEx Freight
- 3rd Place – Malcolm Taylor – FedEx Freight
- 2nd Place – Louis Barry James – FedEx Express
- 1st Place – Jerry Farmer – XPO Logistics, Inc.
- 3rd Place – John St. Pierre – C&S Wholesale Services
- 2nd Place – Joseph Vital – FedEx Freight
- 1st Place – Glen Winston – C&S Wholesale
- 3rd Place – Patrick Rudesill – FedEx Ground
- 2nd Place – Curtis McMellon – XPO Logistics, Inc.
- 1st Place – Johnnie Long – Walmart
- 3rd Place – Christopher Colomb – Walmart
- 2nd Place – Warren Little – FedEx Freight
- 1st Place – Larry Smith – XPO Logistics, Inc.
- 2nd Place – Joshua Smith – Walmart
- 1st Place – Eric Courville – FedEx Freight
- 3rd Place – Dennis Jameson – FedEx Freight
- 2nd Place – Richard Gibbs – FedEx Freight
- 1st Place – Damien Hebert – XPO Logistics, Inc.